Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Neely's at Kroger

So I did make it over to Kroger on Sunday to meet the Neely's and get their cookbook signed. They are the nicest most genuine people! They are exactly like you would imagine from their show, very friendly and very sincere. I told them that I was on a bbq tour and they said they better be in the top 5, I told them they were (wink). Gina also didn't think I really ate bbq, ha! Said I was too skinny to eat all that! I always clean my plate, she has no idea how much I eat and workout so I can eat. Anyway, I am so glad that I went, I couldn't get anyone to join me, but so glad I went. Kroger had it super organized too, I only waited about 15 minutes and they had someone to use our cameras to take pictures. Afterwards Tony and I enjoyed a much needed pedicure, I guess that was his making up for not wanting to go meet the Neely's with me. Their cookbook looks great, lots of family pictures and pictures of all the recipes. Yum, Yum...

1 comment:

Me in Memphis said...

Fun!!! I didn't know they were doing autographs, that's neat you got to meet them.