Monday, May 18, 2009

Let's Get Crackin

So Saturday after recovering all day Friday and not doing much but working, eating and sitting on the couch, we were ready to get out on Saturday. I got up and went to Trekking, came home and cleaned up the house a little, then we were off. We did a little early birthday shopping for Tony, I had some gift cards, so he got a few new dress shirts..we worked up an appetite and were around the corner from Joe's Crab Shack. Mentioning seafood make Tony crave it, so off we were. We haven't been to Joe's in a couple years atleast, but the weather was beautiful and we thought to sit on the patio. There was a nice breeze and the Crab Shack had some great tunes playing. Almost felt like we were at the beach...almost...The Steampot we got was delicious! 3 kind of yummy crab legs with corn and potatoes. For $25 it filled us both up, oh ya and I had a coupon in my Entertainment book, another bonus! Nice weather, nice music and good (cheap) food, you can't ask for more....


1 comment:

ramblings_river said...

Those look yummy! I haven't been to Joe's in years. Looks like I might have to try it out soon.