Monday, April 20, 2009

Puerto Rico-Day Five Monday Last Day and Miami Layover

I got up pretty early to get the last of the Puerto Rican Sun on Monday! I found this cool ocean animal that had washed up.


Our last picture together in Puerto Rico..we don't wanna leave....


After checking out before we left for the airport we had lunch at Drums, the salsa club/restaurant that we went to the first night. They have drums all around the restaurant that we decided to try and play. The food was really good and filling too..the last of my fried plantains!! 



I loved the fountain in the front of the Ritz Carlton..I made Tony pose in front of it. 



We actually had a long layover and met Donte' for dinner at The Pelican one of our favorite spots on Ocean Drive. There were so many people out walking down the sidewalk, the weather was perfect, I didn't want to leave there either! I love Miami...

2 comments:

Me in Memphis said...

Your trip looks like it was awesome! I'd love to visit Puerto Rico sometime.

EC said...

I've LOVED looking at your Puerto Rico pictures! I've never had a desire to go there.... but now I do! Especially seeing all the awesome food that y'all had!