Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It was and Elle of a Time!


We saw Legally Blonde at the Orpheum last Wednesday. Before the show, six of us met at Bluefin. I had some delicious red fish. The $5 Special Martini was a Caramel Apple Martini, I loved it and had 2. We had a lot of fun catching up and having our girl time. It was soon time to walk over to the Orpheum for the show. Brenda and Julie met us there after Arby's so they made the group 8. We bought our tickets the day they went on sale, so we had pretty good ones down low, pretty cool for a large group too! The show could not have been cuter or pinker! All the colors of the costumes, especially all the PINK! I do love the color pink and they sure used it. It was a way over the top version of the movie, even the Bend and Snap.  All the sorority stuff, the college stuff, it really brought back some fun memories. The girl that was cast as Elle was amazing. When you watched her up on stage, you would forget it wasn't Reese Witherspoon. She had an amazing voice and was a great actress. I think most all of us loved this show. It was an amazing time with the girls! I think everyone needs their girl time, and I sure love to have mine. After the show, Loren, Courtney and I got dessert and coffee at Majestic. We didn't realize the cast party was there and got to see all of the cast come in without their make up and cute clothes. I barely could recognize who was who. 

Andrea, Brooke and Loren at BlueFin

Courtney, Me and Amy at BlueFin

All of us at Intermission

No comments: