Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Drink Your Blues Away Memphis Fans!

River Oaks is having the most unique promotion. I'm not a Memphis fan, but I sure could partake in this offer...

Drink and Eat Your Calipari Blue Away!
Wash the Calipari's away with 3 Dollar Drinks
$3 Mixed Drinks from 5pm-10pm
$2 Domestic Beers
25% off the Entire Wine List

Offer Good from 3/31-4/3

They have reduced their prices for all the loyal Memphians (not me, but I can pretend) that need a moment of silence!

Welcome to the SEC Coach Cal!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course they are doing that while I'm not drinking my calories. How is this place now? I heard a lot of great things when they first opened, but not much of late.

special k said...

Oh we should definitely go! Its sad for Memphis fans...feels like someone has been shot or something. That said - it is great for the SEC. Bruce Pearl against Calipari twice a year....its on!

Kembree said...

River Oaks is ok, I've had two ok experiences. The Chef, Ben Vaughn used to be at Cafe Samovar where I used to bellydance, but I have only been twice to RO and not had a wonderful food experience yet, but I sure can drink $3 drinks anywhere!