Monday, March 30, 2009

Please Eat Chili's Wolfchase Today!!

My friend Eric that run's the Gage Foundation here in Memphis just sent this to me. It's last minute, yes, but I'm sure most of you don't have Monday night plans, do you? The manager at Chili's is going to match this offer and donate 20% of what you eat to the Gage Foundation that does a lot of animal abuse work her locally and a lot with Pit Bulls. Read about Gage's Story here. Please print this and take it to Chili's tonight, even if you pick up takeout..its for a wonderful cause..THANKS!

1 comment:

rebecca said...

It amazes me how cruel some people are. I am so sorry for Gage's family. I still can't look at the spot where our sweet Gizmo died and the guilt I feel over her death will never go away. I can't imagine how much harder it would be to have another person deliberately harm my pet. I hope the fundraiser does well, buy some Chili's for me tonight!