Monday, November 9, 2009

UT runs over Memphis

Back in our traditional uniforms...we ROMPED over the Tigers. I wasn't going to let this go unnoticed and not post it on my blog :) Gosh, I am SO SICK AND TIRED of the Memphis fans here thinking there is some sort of rivalry between us. Memphis is NOT a football school, I have never thought about that game as anything of importance, yet living here everyone loves to give us the hardest time about being Vol Fans. Its crazy! Tony wore an orange shirt, without UT logos, to a Memphis event and he got the hardest time about it. I just love that we have yet another year to talk about who is the best team in the state. We watched the game at our neighbor Julie and David's house with lots of other neighbors that love the Vols. We moved into the right cove!! So pumped about Ole Miss this weekend!! Go Vols!!

Update: And Tommy West just got fired..I'm sure our big win didn't help him...

2 comments:

Layla said...

I was at my wedding reception while this was on, running around asking people for the score. Friends were pulling it up on their cell phones for me! How funny that Memphis would even think it could hang with us! They can't even hang with Vandy! MTSU, yes, Us? No way!!!

Vols high five!

Kembree said...

Oh, I can't wait to see your pictures! Best Wishes :)