Monday, November 9, 2009

20% off or $5 off $15

I can't stay away from Bed Bath and Beyond! I was just looking at my credit card statement and its all over there! After moving and the stress and how unorganized it was, I vowed to get organized and have everything in containers and almost ready to move. So I bought lots of great things for my kitchen. From a pantry/over-the-door/spice rack, plate/platter organizers, drawer organizers, you name it, I have bought it. All in either stainless or black to match everything, per Tony, yes Tony is the one that wants it all matchy-matchy!  You can't beat their coupons either. 20% off one item or $5 off an item atleast $15..not to mention, you can use more than one coupon per transaction! Love it, because I have used up to 3 in one transaction, saving lots and lots :) 

No comments: