Sunday, November 22, 2009

Stupendous SpayTacular

Wow, so The MidSouth Spay and Neuter Services SpayTacular was a great event raising so much money to keep low cost spays and neuters available in our area. A record amount of money was raised and I really want to thank my friends who helped support this event by attend and donating!! It REALLY means a lot to me to have support from my friends on something that really means a lot to me. With all the craziness we have had in the past month finding out all the horrible things being done at Memphis Animal Services (The Pound), it is just more and more important for pets to be 'fixed' and its wonderful we have a place that offers this at a low cost. So.....Thank you to Carlos from Folks Folly, Regina from Jazzercise, Chris and Winter from Platinum Jewelers, Julie from Cake Couture and Randy and Diane for their donations and contributions. And my fabulous friends (pictured below in our 'Mafia' Family photo) Shannon and Andrea, Ernie and Jennifer, Tony (my love), Greg and Julie, Tami and Matt, and Kelly. And to Loren who was bidding on the silent auction from Chicago! Thank you so much all of you I am thrilled to have the support. Barbara Standing was the chair of the event and did an amazing job, so hats off to her as well. She wrote a great article that featured a picture of Julie and I in the Commercial Appeal and Shannon was sweet and took a lot of pictures that afternoon as well.

Tami and Matt

Jennifer and Ernie

Greg and Julie

Andrea and Shannon

Philanthropic Alpha Chi Sisters

With Tony

No comments: