Monday, July 6, 2009

Nathan Elsberry

Anyone know him? Well he was using my credit card in Atlanta this weekend at the W-Midtown. Good choice in hotels..My credit card company called me on the 4th and I didn't call them back until yesterday. They will do all the investigating, but of course I couldn't resist calling the W. They were nice and told me he even gave an address and phone number (I'm sure all fake) and a Starwood Preferred number..hmmm wonder if that will catch him. It's all good and they will take care of it, but I have had that credit card number memorized for YEARS and it will suck to memorize another...Nathan (or whoever you are) hope you had a blast for your 4th!

6 comments:

ramblings_river said...

That sucks! At least your credit card company was on top of things though.

Me in Memphis said...

Boo! I hope it gets all worked out. I've had my credit card companies call me before after I made some big purchases, it's good to know they actually do look out for us sometimes. :)

Kembree said...

Yes, they take care of it all, acted like it wasnt a big deal, but I wanted to call up this Nathan or whoever he is! I would be SOOO paranoid if I did something like that..especially in a nice hotel..

Unknown said...

I am Nathan Elsberry and someone told me my name was on this site. I can assure you I was not at the W in Midtown nor did I use your card. I lost my wallet over a year ago and I have been suffering this same sort of hassle ever since. Apparently these people use a combo of names, SSN's and CC #s to pull this off. I hope your identity theft is less serious than mine or you will be receiving these same sort of calls on a weekly basis. Best of luck!

Kembree said...

I'm sure no one wants to use my crazy long name..Sorry Nathan!!

special k said...

That totally sucks!!!!