Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl and Birthdays

Wow, so much to talk about. Let's start with Pat Summitt going for win 1000 tonight. Good Luck Pat! What a great accomplishment in coaching, men's/women's and all sports!. GO VOLS!


And Super Bowl XLIII.!!!  What a fabulous game!
You couldn't ask for much more, except for a Cardinal's win, which I think most people were rooting for considering they were the underdog and had never been there. I will say Steelers fans are everywhere and come out from everywhere Super Bowl time. I remember when Seattle played them in 2006. They way outnumbered the Seahawk fans in Detroit. Since I was up there alone that year I had to befriend some of them, super nice fans, so I have never had a problem with the Steelers. Well, I do think the officiating sucked that game and the Seahawks should have been the Champions, but whatever, I'm over that. Tony's NFL Championship ring is way nicer than the 'One for the Thumb'. Seen them both in person and have to say, hands down the Seahawks had better taste there in hardware.



So I have been a big Larry Fitzgerald fan and really am a real one now. I might have to get a jersey made for me. Last night at Winter's, all of us were admiring his great back side. He has the best butt and tiny waistline (as Kelly kept chiming in). Well I must say all the girls were admiring his booty and not so much the guys.... I'm a major football fan, but do like to make things girly and admire the guys physique from time to time. But what WR or make that any position player in NFL doesn't have a great body? Although I am partial to those WR's! Kelly's 34th bday is Tuesday, so Julie made her a great cupcake shaped football. Delicious strawberry cupcakes. YUM! Winter also had shots ready for us most of the night. 

 

Today is my nephew Brayden's 4th bday and Regina's 43rd. So many birthdays around this time of year. We didn't get to go to Brayden's bday party this year, but we went to lunch at Mosa to celebrate Regina's. Great Asian cuisine on White Station and Poplar at their new location. 

No comments: