Wednesday, February 4, 2009

2 New Things I Discovered


Ok, I  discovered two of the best things yesterday! A back facial and Mamba Sours! A back facial is just like a regular one, just all done on your back. Hot towels, steam and masque included. You also get a mini massage, it was wonderful. I will for sure get one again soon. Also on our way to check out at Best Buy I got some Mamba Sours. I love Mamba candies and they are hard to find, but I scored with these sour ones! Tony and I ate the whole package on the way home. YUM!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

A back facial sounds great especially after spending a day hunched over my desk surrounded by paperwork! Do you mind saying where you had it?

Kembree said...

Oh, ya I got it at the Beauty Institue (the beauty school off Colonial) They do a great job with anything I've had there and this was only $18!!

Anna said...

Oooo! Mambas are my favorite! I'll have to find the sours and give them a try.