Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday Update on the House..

So yes, our lender got our buyer qualified. We met our agent to sign the paperwork to change the closing date for BOTH houses to October 22nd. I asked her what her lender (the buyer's lender) was doing for 2 months saying our buyer was 'good as gold' and would close as expected. Do you know what she said..??..She said we don't know his (the lender) side of the story, now, now.

Well I am the type of person that needs to point my finger or find someone to blame..and she takes up for this guy who almost ruined our chances of selling our house and having us lose ours. Ugh, so I have been on fire about this the past two days. I'm through dealing with her at this point..no referrals from me...

The latest is the people we are buying our new house from want us to pay for their insurance premium if we don't close on the 22nd. It happens to expire that day..and to renew it will be $1250 for 6 months. Oh and they don't feel like bothering to cancel it if we close a day after and say only use a day of their empty house insurance..yep $1250. My thoughts were our buyer should pay us that fee if he doesn't close. Ugh, but he's a cheapo and won't. I don't even think he cares if he moves here or not, he lives with his mom and day and I'm sure happy to be getting a hot meal every night...he hasn't been lenient on anything...

It kinda sucks that we are the motivated sellers and really wanted that house..so we have to bend over backwards for EVERYTHING! 

Well my parents and brother are here, and my sister is on her way..so we are still gonna celebrate my brother's birthday and are just hanging out in boxes and junk all over our house...oh and did I mention we are getting married in 9 months from today, and I feel like I have nothing really accomplished :(

Thanks for all the positive comments and experiences ya'll have had..makes me feel better...

No comments: