Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Monday!

This is going to be a busy, busy week, I'm trying to tie up the last of the wedding venue contracts as well as talking to caterers, photographers and videographers. A week from tomorrow we close on my house here in Cordova and then two days later we close on our new one in Lakeland! So every free moment I am packing and packing. Today I have lunch with Gina and Aubrie and then I have to go to the dentist to fix a tooth I chipped. Luckily its one of my bottom teeth and not noticeable, but teeth are so important to me! Can't have a chipped tooth now can I? I am also working on getting silent auction items for Spaytacular, which is Mid South Spay Neuter Services big event on November 8th at the Parkview. More details on that to come...I wish I could be Lennox and just lounge on the couch like this all week! 

No comments: