Wednesday, September 30, 2009

We also ate a lot in Knoxville


So we have made somewhat of a tradition of eating breakfast the Sunday after the first game with my high school friends Jenny, Stacey and now Mary Ann. Heck Jenny and Stacey are really Kindergarden friends from Cedar Bluff. Mary Ann joined us this year, it was my first time seeing her and meeting her new husband Gil.  Jenny brought her kids Maddie and Erica, our first time meeting 2 month old Erica too! I had a yummy breakfast at Mimi's. 

Stacey and Mike

Mary Ann and Gil

TB and Me

The Woods Family, Eric, Erica, Jenny and Maddie

Everyone at Mimi's 

Later on that night we ate some delicious burgers at Rocky Top burgers! YUM, I highly recommend getting a burger there! 


And of COURSE we had to go as a family and get the FREE Chick-Fil-A sand which at Chick-Fil-A. Tony got irritated with me because I wanted to stop at all the Chick-Fil-A's on our way back to Memphis. I only stopped once in Lebanon for a yummy sandwich! 



No comments: