Thursday, September 17, 2009

I feel like Lucy, I have DOG GERMS!


Remember this? Ha...well last night I had just fixed Lennox and Lane a big bowl of water in the 'community kitchen' bowl and in usual fashion, they both dunk their heads in the bowl and dribble it all around the floor. I usually wait til their are completely done to wipe it up.

Well I went into the kitchen last night to take my birth control pill and I totally dropped it, it went rolling and rolling....YES..into the puddle of slobber and water and DOG GERMS! EWWWW..Well I still had to take it. There is no 'back up' birth control packs...

I went to bed last night and I swear my stomach was killing me bc of the dog slobber I swallowed along with that pill!! Now I don't mind when they give me a kiss, but for the pill to roll in the slimy water on the floor...

EWWWW...

No comments: