Friday, September 19, 2008

UT Letterman's Football Reunion Part 1


We had such a good weekend last weekend at the UT football home opener. We had so much fun that we are driving back up this evening for the UT/FL Game. We drove up last Friday after Tony's meeting rushing to make it in time for the Football Letterman's Reunion at the Foundry. Tony and I got to invite two guests so we brought Kamron and my Dad. They had a lot of fun too bc Dad lived in Neyland stadium when he was a student, back when they had student dorms there(can you imagine students living there now!?!?) and Kamron also a UT grad grew up on UT football as I did. There were players and coaches there from the 40's to the most current guys who weren't playing in the NFL. Kamron and I even got our picture taken with Johnny Majors. Just a few of the guys we caught up with..Condredge Holloway, Terrence Cleveland, Tony Thompson, Anthony Hancock, Jason Swain, Mark Ingram, I could go on and on....Tony and I kept talking and talking and we didn't even get to eat! So Peerless, Neisha, Jekia, Mikki, Tony and I went to Bravo for a late dinner. It was good Italian, we just all needed our rest to get up bright and early for a 12:30 kickoff, not to mention all the tailgating beforehand. 

No comments: