Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It WAS my Bday Part Two (Ladies Night)






I love having a birthday party every year with just the 
girls..
and Randy and Engin of course! This year I had my party
at Mollie Fontaine Lounge. It is a fabulous old mansion
in the Victorian Village. Look how many wonderful girls
came out to celebrate with me this year!! How cute is
everyone!?!?!?

Julie made me a fabulous cake. Her company is Cake 
Couture. Be looking for her blog soon. I had all my groups
of friends there from Jazzercise to Alpha Chi, to Humane
Society etc, etc. 

The night was still young after Mollie's so Andrea's 
suggestion was to hit up our favorite late night spot, 
Caspian. Two nights in a row there for me! The night
ended with me driving Winter's truck home....


2 comments:

The Ritters said...

Looks like you had a nice birthday! It wore me out just reading about your two nights out!!
I'm not still not for sure if I'm going to the game or not on Sat, guess it will be a last minute decision. If I end up going, I'll look for you! :)

Kembree said...

Email me your # and I'll send you a text where we are sitting, we might not be in our season tickets kldarakshani@yahoo.com