Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SATC Movie Review by Tony...




So last night after starting to watch Dancing with the Stars, Tony decides we should watch SATC movie that I just bought. He didn't get to see it when all the girls and I went opening weekend.  I thought you might enjoy some of his comments..

"That Samantha is looking Hella old now"

When they were at Vogue, "I didn't know Martha Stewart was in this." Carrie's Vogue editor, played by Candice Bergin.

Jennifer Hudson, "Couldn't she have gotten a better role, didn't she win an Oscar?"
I had to explain besides the 4 ladies there really weren't that many parts to go around! Hello! 

spoiler alert!!
During the New Year's Eve scene, mushy scene, "I know what's going to happen..She's gonna get back with Big, Miranda will get back with Steve and Samantha will break up with her dude". Tony then decides he will watch the rest later..I guess it got too emotional, serious and girly for him!

I LOVED it the second time around..you all MUST go buy it and watch it again just for the FASHION!

3 comments:

The Ritters said...

Okay, Tony's comments cracked me up!

Laura said...

I got it as well and plan on making Eric watch it this weekend. I'm sure his comments will be about the same.

Anonymous said...

Rhea watched it on a plane from Tokyo to Chicago. It was edited like it would be on network TV! He didn't get the full body shot of Samantha covered in sushi. All in all he liked it---he's just one of the girls!