Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It WAS my Bday Part One

It was my 32nd Birthday and Tony took me to Marciano's. I have really been wanting to try it out.  The owner used to own Marena's in Overton Park and I bellydanced there twice, the food was great there, so I knew it would be at his new spot. We had a great dinner, both of us got fish. Weird thing was we were the only people in the restaurant. Don't know why, its a gorgeous new buliding in Brookhaven Circle. After dinner we drove around the circle and ended up at Caspian. I told myself, no drinks at Caspian bc tomorrow I am going out with the girls and I want to be 'in good shape'.  Well as soon as I walk in the door they start handing my drinks to 'try'. Ya, 'try' bc I have never had any alcohol ever. I tried everything from some chocolate banana shooter, to a cosmo (ya, don't know what those taste like) to a blue drink of some sort. We had a lot of fun, Caspian is a great late night spot. So different from anything else in Memphis. I had a wonderful 32nd Birthday...to be cont...




No comments: