Sunday, September 7, 2008

Meeting Kennedy and Jennifer and Ernie's Wedding Bash





Just wanted to share some fun pictures from a couple weeks ago, one day I will catch up and blog and have pictures there from the same day..one day...I finally got to meet Kennedy when Kim and Jason came down for Kylie's 1st birthday party. She is so sweet! I got to hold her while she was napping. I love her thick dark hair, its gorgeous! Kim looked amazing, she already has her cute figure back.  That night Tony and I along with all of our Memphis crew attended Jennifer and Ernie's wedding and had a blast! It was one of those great weddings where the alcohol never ran out and we all kept going back for more and more and more..Everyone danced had a wonderful time and we hit 3 spots after. The wedding ended at midnight, so from there we went to Caspian, which has reopened into a late night spot for food and hookah. Andrea and I even met a new friend in 'Biker Bob' who graciously let us pose and do whatever we liked on his Harley! Special requests to see all the pics, I cant post them all :)  We had a lot of fun doing that, from there we hit up BrookhavenPub, which we decided against because there was a cover and we really wanted to check out Michael's new place..its a gorgeous space and we all cannot wait until it is open!! 

No comments: