Thursday, September 11, 2008

Last Chance...





Lane's adorable face on our way home from Knoxville and a UT game last fall, Lane's nose still hadnt filled in yet all black. #175



Brotherly Love, Lane was still young here and Lennox welcomed him,
how cute is it the Lane has his arm around Lennox.. #174




Lennox's gorgeous Pit Bull Smile, he kinda looks vampiresque, no? # 176



This is your last chance to donate to a wonderful organization, HSMSC, and get my boys Lennox and Lane in the 2009 calendar. VOTE! You all know how much my boys mean to me and how important an image of a sweet Pit Bull in an calendar on someone's wall would be. VOTE!  I had a man tell me yesterday in an email how all Pit Bulls are mean and evil and 'made' for fighting and aggresion.  VOTE! This is a man that is a member of an Anti-Animal Cruelty website. VOTE! All he knows of Pit Bulls is the negative images he sees on TV and his neighbors. VOTE! So there is more to the cause of getting my boys on the calendar. VOTE!



No comments: