Sunday, September 21, 2008

2 Brunches..One Sunday morning..

So Sunday after all the Football Letterman stuff we went to Copper Cellar West for brunch. Now, all the Fort Sander's girls planned on giving Beth a shower at 12:30 and Stacey, Jenny, and Mary Ann wanted to meet for brunch at 10:30, so I did brunch twice that day. Same spot, so I just grazed continuously.




First brunch, met Eric, Jenny and Maddie and Stacey and Mike.Mary Ann couldn't come, I think its actually been years since I've even seen her!  Had fun catching up with my FHS girls. Heck, these are my Cedar Bluff girls! I've known them since kindergarten!  It was so good to see Maddie. She's grown up so much. She is three now and I really want her to meet Brayden, they would make such a cute couple!  She was entertainment for the morning. She totally has Jenny's charm and that camera ready smile! It was good to catch up with Jenny and Stacey, we are all spread out along the state of Tennessee. The food was good, but watch out for the OJ! They charge you $3.00 for every single glass you have. It was really good and I was wondering why our waitress was so great and attentive..I got 4 glasses. Yes $12.00 worth of 'fresh squeezed' orange juice. 


Maddie with her mommy's smile and us girls! 




After the first 'couples' brunch, the second brunch switched to a Shower for Beth and the arrival of Gus! He will be here in November. The Fort Sanders girls all got together for a great afternoon. And yes, I did eat more at that brunch too! We got to meet Evan (3 months old) and McKalie (7 months old). Since I had eaten most of my brunch already I got to hold McKalie most of the time, she is such a good girl and a lot of fun. Alane and I were doing good entertaining her, we are great Aunts. Beth got lots of adorable things for Gus too. Well until our next get together..someone get engaged or pregnant :) 

Evan and McKalie..I totally see them dating in the future..



Rebecca made Beth this adorable Cowboy Theme Diaper Cake, and here's all
the girls!! 









No comments: