Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Speaking of the Engagement..

I have done ZERO wedding planning. Still no date, but I am focusing in on July 2010. No site yet, I guess I won't make it up to Knoxville until Labor Day weekend to check out places, we've been sooo busy. Its like we got back from Miami, got engaged the next weekend, the family game the next weekend, Daytona the weekend after that, house stuff in between and the next weekend, then Hilton Head this past weekend. It didn't help that I got Sick-Sick a week ago and I still have this sinus infection thing! I'm much better, but I still am so worn out from all the coughing and blowing my nose still. Who would have thought I had that much phlem/snot in my head (gross I know! TMI) We have a house inspection today, so after getting home yesterday we have had to straighten up the house and I have to find somewhere to take the dogs this afternoon while they are inspecting. Lane didn't have his bordatella shot within 6 months so the PetHotel won't take him. Our vet only vaccinates them for it once a year, but the PetHotel has to have it every six months. Lane had the shot 7 months ago, so its no good according to them. Can I add anything more to my plate? Oh ya, I have all these mini-crisis's I am having to deal with, normal for my job, but having to juggle it all..

3 comments:

The Ritters said...

Don't forget a football season starting in a few weeks! You just need to hire someone to plan the wedding for you! ;)

Kembree said...

Oh, I'm too much of a control freak to let anyone plan anything for me! :) When I get the place I think I will be good..suggestions are welcome :)

The Ritters said...

I am the exact same way!