Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sino-Bronchitis-Sinus Infection

Went to the doctor on Tuesday after having a sore throat for the past 2 days. I have a rule that if its going on 3 days and I still have something, I go to the doctor. So she worked me in and gave me a steroid shot and prescribed me:
A Z pack
Flonase Nasal Spray
Proventil 
Mucinex-D
Singulair

Tuesday night I felt better, actually went out with Brooke, went to bed around 11pm. Woke up and was WIDE AWAKE from 2am-6am. Then went to sleep from 6am-10am. So yesterday I felt worse so I called the doctor again and got in to see her today.

Today I go and get:
An antibiotic shot (2nd biggest shot they give)
a new round of antibiotic pills after the Zpack
Affrin Nasal Spray
An extra pill of Mucinex-D (up from 2 to 3 pills)
and a pain med if I wanted (but opted for ibuprofen that I had at home instead)

My doctor said I was bad today, you know when your doctor looks at your and says, "Wow, you are bad!", then well, you are pretty sick.

Must rest, rest, rest..leave for Hilton Head in the morning...atleast I'm catching up on blog posts that I am behind on..


2 comments:

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

WOW - feel better - make sure the fukids are taking good care of you

Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ

Laura said...

No fun, I hope you feel better soon.