Monday, December 1, 2008

I lost 8 and I feel great!

Yes, I lost the 8 lbs I needed to for the Lose 8 Feel Great program at the Cordova Athletic Club. We joined about 10 weeks ago and I'm really glad we did. Now after losing that mysterious 8 lbs I had gained, I feel like I am on a workout roll and hope to lose another 3 this month. It will be tough with all the holiday parties, but as long as I can maintain or lose that extra 3 I will be pleased! Whew, who woulda thought losing 8 lbs would be so difficult? Glad that is over...now I get my $20 back and they split of the money of those who didn't lose their 8 lbs or do all of their classes :) Money is such a nice motivator!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Yeah Kembree

Angelia said...

I have always had to battle my weight! Congrats on your success!!! and good luck with the next 3... I think u look fabulous!

Angy said...

That is awesome Kembree! Good for you and I know you can do another 3 (not that you need to!).

natasha-nolan said...

YAY for you!! I need to get motivated to lose 8!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!