Sunday, December 21, 2008

Mikenzie and Ava are 1!

Ella, Colin and Brayden

Mikenzie and her cake

Jekia and Mikenzie and Lynn and Ava

Ava and I finally meet and hit it off :)


"Christmas Time" has taken over all of my time, ya poor me, 2 Christmas parties every night...but I wanted to post pictures from Mikenzie's Minnie Mouse theme 1st birthday that I attended in Murfreesboro  a couple of weeks ago. I also got to meet Ava for the first time! Mikenzie and Ava are a week apart, and their mommies are two of my best friends from high school, Jekia and Lynn..not to mention Patti's threesome that I got to see too! 

2 comments:

Lory said...

Gorgeous kids! Congrats.

I hope you have a blessed holiday with your loved ones. I found this blog through Sew much to sew, I like it. :):):)

Hugs,
Lory

TheMooreBlessings said...

Cute pics Kembree!! That's funny you and Ava really did hit it off. She will BARELY let anyone but me hold her these days :-)

Love ya!
Lynn (aka Ava's Mommie)