Monday, December 15, 2008

Call me Betty Crocker


So we are at home watching MNF, praying the Browns will hang on and score a touchdown so we can advance to the SuperBowl of our Fantasy Football League.  See, we are playing the Bullets this week and it has come down to the Eagles defense. At this very moment we are tied, but our bench has more points so if the game ended right now, we would win and advance to next weeks game. Go Brindle Invasion! Well I have survived a wild weekend of baking, baking, baking, eating, eating, and more eating..and Four Christmas parties..Oh and I got 95% of my Christmas cards done today! Watch your mailbox. Well, Friday night I had our volunteer Christmas party at the Humane Society that I brought cupcakes to, then went to our annual Jazzercise cookie exchange that I brought 6 dozen cookies and some cupcakes to. Saturday, I went to Brooke's Cupcakes and Cheer party and decorated cupcakes and ate some, and then went to Brenda and Jared's and brought them more cupcakes and some Italian Foccacia bread. I dont have any pictures, bc I havent had time to do that yet with football watching yesterday and Christmas card writing..Ok so back to the Browns and Eagles..Dang, throw the damn ball to Donte'!! 

Oh I almost forgot, today is Maax, our families Westie that lives in Knoxville birthday..Happy 14th birthday Maax!!! 

Damn! Ken Dorsey just threw a pick!!!!!!!! $&#%!! Damn we are down by 8, looks like its over for The Brindle Invasion...

No comments: