Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oink, Oink!!


Ok, so since Lennox and Lane are my 'kids', I have loved dressing them up every year! This year I wanted to do something very light hearted and fun. So what's better than 2 Pit Bulls dressed up as pink pigs!!?!? There is always motive behind my madness, since so many people are scared of Pit Bulls or think they are all vicious....what could be less aggressive than 2 pink pigs!? Happy Halloween!!



Their Best Shot
Liked this one too, but...Lane is showing too much leg
Lennox is just waiting on the treats
Lane say's "Hey Lennox, let me get that for you!"
Hmm, something smells good on this hay, Lane is just always happy
Lennox looks like a nun in this one to me.
Lane's forehead is too big in this one and Lennox is blinking
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, Love Lennox and Lane (the Pink Pigs

4 comments:

rebecca said...

What cute little piggies! Patches is going as a bat (due to my obsession with Twilight). I promise to post pictures soon. She is now 18 months old and she is going to be a little girl ~ probably around 40 pounds. She just graduated from puppy training tonight.

Amy Carden Dilocker said...

They are so cute. I love it!

natasha-nolan said...

Too sweet!! Love your little "piggies" :)

Anonymous said...

That is just adorable!! Maybe next year if Bella feels well enough, I can dress her up, too!! This year, we are staying in and chilling out! She is doing so great, Kembree. She's made so much progress. Hope your little piggies enjoy Halloween. Diane :)