Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Got my carpet cleaned for a good cause..


I met Eric over a year ago the day we adopted Lane. And then 'remet' him when Kelly, Andrea and I ran the Fayette County Animal Rescue 5k. He had on a "Responsible Pit Bull Owner" Tshirt on and Kelly pointed that out. He ended up cleaning Andrea's carpets that week and she was really pleased. So I finally got around to having Eric (Rotoclean) to do my carpet in my house, Persian rugs and my car upholstery! Now my Persian Carpets are probably some of the most expensive 'furnishings' I own, so I was very particular. I wanted to recommend him to everyone in the Memphis area. 25% of the profits from his company, and probably more than that actually, goes to his K9 Savior/Justice for Gage Pet Rescue that he operates out of his house. Eric and his fiance' are the type of people that pick up dogs off the street and take them in their home. The reason we met the day we adopted Lane was that Lane reminded them of their white Pit Bull that was killed in their yard in Cordova. A sweet loving dog that was killed just becasue of his breed. Not only did he do a great job with my carpets, but he is a great person, so I wanted to share the info if you are ever in need of having your carpets done. 







1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cool guy he is! He did a great job with your carpet, and all he wanted in return was a few donations and your support for his cause. I hope a lot of people become aware of him and his company. The awesome job they did on your carpet goes to show that they’re really dedicated to their advocacy.

-- Bong Kingsley