Sunday, October 12, 2008

I stink!!


So, the other night I get out of the shower, do my usual routine, dry off, lotion up, put on my pajamas...Tony looks at me, with a weird look. 
kd:  What, Tony!? 
tb:  Are you putting that lotion on? 
kd:  What lotion? 
tb:  That lotion..pointing at the pink little tub of creme. 
kd:  Ya, why? 
tb:  It stinks, I don't like it he replied.
kd: Huh? 
Bath and Body Works, Cherry Blossom, Body Butter. Tony thinks it stinks and doesn't want me to wear it around him, as I have been the past week. So I guess I've been stinky all week. He then offers to buy me some lotion that he likes and what he wants me to smell like..I guess as long as it isn't Rose scented or White Linen..ewww!! Bath and Body Works is having a huge Columbus Day Sale and tomorrow we are going to get some "Tony Approved" Scents...Happy Early Columbus Day!!

2 comments:

Angelia said...

hahaha!!! Men are so funny!!!
Rico rarely notices any scent I put on, except Jergans tanning stuff.. he likes it! Of all things!!

Unknown said...

that made me laugh! I read it to Josh. He gets annoyed with me at this time of year bc I smell like pumpkin pie!