Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gator Attack

I wasn't going to post anything about this game. It was the worst game I may have ever been to in my UT Football life. But there were some positives..like the tailgating before the game. Plus I had some cute pictures I wanted to post. Tony and I were so excited to go to this game. Its one of the biggest of the year and we just knew our Vols were going to hang in there. We got up at 3:30am Saturday morning to drive up and make it for the 3:30 pm kickoff. We tailgated with Robin and got to meet her fiance Ryan. It was great to see her an catch up. From there we tailgated in 9a with Kevin and Jody. There were tons of people at their tailgate! Lots of random FL fans too that wanted a big group picture, of course I complied and got in the picture. All so far so good. We even had the best seats I've had since being a student. 40 yard line 20 rows up. So far so good until kickoff. I will end here and leave things positive. We actually left a little early. And I NEVER do this!! I took a picture of the stadium and everyone was leaving. Heck there was a stupid email joke going around about how "Fulmer is quitting as UT's coach so he could direct FEMA because he could get 100,000 people to exit quickly" Stupid joke if you ask me!  After the game I was dying for a burger. I used to live on 14th and Clinch and we parked a block from there. So the former Vic and Bill's now Campus Deli was my choice. Had a delicious Vol Burger, or whatever they call it in there now.  I

 might as well of thrown on a bellydance costume and did a show.  They had everything you would find in a middle eastern restaurant, gyros, hummus, falafel, kabobs and burgers and fries. We drove back to Farragut and called it a night.  So, not my favorite weekend of all time. I will say that Fulmer must have ready my blog on Sunday! Stephens is getting a shot this weekend!!! And how the heck did FL lose to Ole Miss this past weekend!? 

1 comment:

natasha-nolan said...

Hey Kembree! I saw your blog link on Laura's blog and thought I would say hi.

We went to the game too, and I felt the same way. So here's to a better day on Sat. with a new quarterback :0)