Sunday, January 4, 2009

No coupons at Back Yard Burgers


Ok, so I am an avid coupon user. I don't see why people don't use them especially when you have them for a place that you frequent. Well I frequent Back Yard Burgers. Not for their burgers, but for their chicken. First it was the Hawaiian Chicken sandwich, but I noticed this summer their changed the teriyaki sauce and it was too sweet and syrupy, so I switched to the Blackened Chicken Sandwich minus the slaw of course. Both options were decently healthy, low fat/calorie options. I would have an occasional burger here and there, but I LOVE Back Yard Burger..probably my favorite fast food, along with Chick-Fil-A. Both more expensive than your other .99 menu spots. And Back Yard Burger would send coupons frequently in the mail. My fave was the 2 Blackened Chicken Combos for $8.(Cheap Lunch for Tony and I) The combo itself was over $5. Ok, so first Back Yard Burger takes away the yummy seasoned fries and replaced them with plain fries, and has since brought the seasoned back with many complaints, now..NO COUPONS!? Ok, I have left out the best part..they took EXPIRED coupons! They never cared, or checked. Now, they wont take expired and they said they aren't sending out any more..I have to say that I probably wont go as much as I did..maybe good for my waistline..BOO new managament at Back Yard Burgers! They have even raised their prices! I guess this new management and changes is for expansion, but I liked supporting this local fast food and now I'm bummed! Hello Chick-Fil-A.....they still take expired coupons...

1 comment:

Angy said...

Gotta love the economy being what it is!