Friday, January 30, 2009

Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3






Tony bought us this for Christmas and its a lot of fun. I think it was an attempt to get me into the X-Box, which I am not a fan of. He only plays NBA 2K9 and Madden 09, so I really shouldn't complain. But he gets so into those games, its the athlete/coach in him. I'm a dancer and Tony thinks he is, so I've had fun challenging him with this.  It's actually really a hard game.  You really have to keep a beat and know the music to do well. There are sensors in the mat that you 'dance' on and the dogs just didn't get what we were doing. Lane especially kept wanting to stand/sit on the mat, smell the mat.  He always has to be in the middle of it all. Lennox is cool usually with just checking things out once, then he's happy as long as he has his spot on the couch. Off to Dance, Dance some more...

No comments: