Thursday, December 24, 2009

Majestic Ugly Christmas Sweaters

We went to Majestic to watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and to try to win the ugly Christmas Sweater contest. Tony wore his Stein Mart plus size Woman shirt from 2 years ago, Brooke wore a nice cow one from middle school, Julie wore a handmedown from her stepmom's mom and I borrowed one last minute from my neighbor Julie. I opted for the traditional dinner with bourbon ham that was so delicious, roasted potatoes, homemade biscuits and they even substituted the green bean casserole for me for their great fries.


The dessert was an amazing strawberry trifle.

Kelly made it in time for dinner in her Walgreen's special. It was a lot of fun to watch the movie on the big screen.

This was the big winner...not any of us, I think Brooke was robbed personally.

No comments: