Thursday, August 7, 2008

Let's talk about it..



So, much going on in the world, I just have to talk about it. Ok, what about this lady cloning her Pit Bull, Booger? I have mixed thoughts on this. There are Pit Bulls all over the place, they are one of the hardest breed to place and a breed that is not for everyone. Raising two of them, I don't know how this lady is going to raise 5 of them after mortgaging her home. Heck, Courtney and I played with about 20 puppies of all shapes, sizes, colors, breed-mixes yesterday at the HSMSC. On the other side of the coin, I love, love, love my 2 boys and if it wasn't as expensive as $50,000, I might consider it. But of course I think there needs to be breeding/spay/neuter laws and all that so there aren't shelters full of Pit Bulls and others. Thank God, I volunteer at a place that gives all breeds a chance. But wow, I cant believe this has been done, but how damn cute are those puppies!?



 
Ok, gotta talk about Brett Farve. I'm happy for him if he's happy, but gosh its been nonstop on ESPN all day! I just wonder how long it is going to take him to learn Eric Mangini's intricate offense, and can he do it with another team? I'm sad he wont finish his career as a Packer, but if he didn't put it all out there last year and he still has some left, I totally welcome him back. Tony has had to explain it from a player's prospective.  But the Jets!?! I've never followed them. I've followed almost every other team, but not them. 
Of course this year I'm watching the Brown's. The Jet's play the Brown's tonight, I wonder if Brett will travel to Cleveland, I doubt it...media circus. Gosh Brett looks like my friend Steve Boucher so much in this picture...crazy!?


Ok, the local news has been all about Morgan Freeman. He had a car accident, almost died, now its out that he is going through a divorce, poor guy. Most importantly he needs to get his butt out of the MED and get good medical attention. Love his new Ground Zero downtown.



I am LOVING the whole Anderson Cooper v. The Lohans! Ha, a serious journalist who travels all around the world to cover stories and who watches all the craziness of reality TV! Love it! I have watched Living Lohan and agree how silly it is and Ali does look about 42 years old, poor thing!! And it is funny how everyone on the show is always talking about Lindsay, but she's never on there! The Lohan's should be happy someone like Anderson Cooper is even talking about them! I cant wait to hear what he thinks about LC and The Hills.  Speaking of mindless TV, I can't WAIT to see who wins So You Think You Can Dance. I have been addicted to this show every week and my money's on Joshua, but I love all four! 


No comments: