Wednesday, August 27, 2008

32....



I am 32 today. Wow...32! I guess it should feel different..but I really don't. Although 32 is more 'into my 30's' than 31. But I'm inspired. Hillary's speech last night at the DNC was amazing. I really admire people like her that can really get a crowd going. But the speeches before her were a little on the BORING side. There are those that should speak to a crowd and those who shouldn't. I was talking to the dogs while Tony was finishing up some work. I looked over at Lennox and said "Do you want to vote for Barack Obama??" He lifted up his head and perked up his ears. I was thinking, wow, he's really been listening to all this hype. I looked over at Lane, who was doing his best John McCain impression, white(pale), wrinkled, asleep on the couch. Said the same to him, he didn't move. So I said it again to Lennox, "Do you wanna vote for Barack Obama?". He then jumped up off the couch and ran to the door. "Tony, watch Lennox, he is really political this year!!" Tony then squashes my "dog is the smartest dog ever'" moment, "It sounds similar to "Do you want to go for a walk". Lennox loves walks and is majorly overdue for one!! Yes, I hear it now..Barack=Walk. Oops..well I still think my dogs are the best ever! 

I'll be spending my afternoon with some other wonderful dogs at the Humane Society today. I'm bringing them lots and lots of treats that Shannon and Andrea have given me to donate. This should be fun...then Tony and I are out on the town this evening..

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Kembree! I know, 32 does sound worse than 31. I was still thinking that I was 30 until Kyle had to remind me the other day. They love to burst our bubbles!