Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lennox and Lane Need to be Calendar Boys!!

Ok, so it's that time....
There is a contest going on here in Memphis for the cutest dog(s) and we all know that Lennox and Lane deserve that honor!! My favorite organization that I volunteer for the Humane Society of Memphis and Shelby County is having a 2009 Calendar Contest. You can vote for only $1 and give to a wonderful organization.  And...get Lennox and Lane in the calendar!!! 


I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have BOTH of my babies in the calendar!!

#174 is Lennox and Lane hugging on the Persian Rug
#175 is Lane looking so sweet, coming home from a trip to Knoxville
#176 is Lennox giving his best Pit Bull Smile for the camera


Thanks in advance!!! I will post their gorgeous pictures later....Vote as many times as you like!

No comments: