Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcoming 2010 with the Prices's

Neisha and Peerless invited us to the New Year's Eve party in good 'ol Braselton GA! The live in a GORGEOUS neighborhood near Chateau Elan. I still want to go back and do a wine tasting there. Here is Peerless and Tony looking hot :) This is early in the night..

I love this picture of me and Tony, but why did I cut off his head, better question, why do I always do this!? I guess cause he's too tall...or I'm too short

Me and the host

Yep, breaking in down..

Yep, and one more time!

It is almost 2010!!! Pop that bottle!


First kiss of 2010

Me and Neisha..I think I am trying to toast her!

This picture, I look like my brother Kamron, I got this signature move from him!

Not sure what this means!...

Time to go..best wishes for 2010!

4 comments:

Kari in Alaska said...

sorry about your coach :(

Kembree said...

I know! Everyone needs to read my wall on facebook, my sorority sisters are ruthless!! Thanks!

Kari in Alaska said...

i would freak if someone took tressel away from me!

Kembree said...

Well Kiffin wasnt like that to us, but after only giving us a year! ugh!