Thursday, March 4, 2010

Gummi Bears, Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies, Salt and Vinegar Chips, and Sour Cream


Went to the grocery store on Sunday night. I have these $5 off coupons in the Entertainment Coupon book that are good for each month and I hadn't used the one for February yet. I rushed in and bought about $100 worth of the usual things. The next day Tony tells me that I was shopping for me, and totally forgot about him. He said that there were several things he wanted...so today after Bootcamp I ran back in the good Kroger on Germantown Parkway. I can't help the Lakeland Kroger pretty much sucks and really doesn't have everything, and I forget about Tony's staples. So today he got 2 lb bags of gummi worms and gummi bears, we both love them, but I think Tony has to have them to get through the day. Kroger brand Soft Batch cookies for $1.99. Do you know how much the Keebler brand costs..??.. $4.79 for less than you get with the Kroger brand. I personally prefer regular (hard) chocolate chip cookies, or freshly baked one, so let's see if the Kroger brand will do for him. Salt and Vinegar chips, gosh I love these too! They can't be good for you! I got the Pringles version of these. And last but not least..we couldn't have 'Taco Night' without sour cream! Yuck, I hate sour cream, but he has to have that too...I guess I am now a good wife to be with these items in our pantry.

No comments: