Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Muddy Grey Goose BlackBerry's






Well I got a BlackBerry yesterday!! I have been using a regular cell phone and my Sidekick for years. I love my Sidekick, but the BlackBerry rocks! I lost my cell in Vegas at 40/40 (never drink Grey Goose straight from the bottle!) and was using a old, old phone, I got sick of it and finally got the new Curve! So now I have to decide, am I keeping the BlackBerry AND the Sidekick? I like having 2 phones, so we will see. Lane got a Dogster page yesterday too. Long overdue! Today I walked dogs at the Humane Society today and we tried a great lunch spot, Muddy's Bake Shop! It was super girly and cute. Regina, Courtney, Brett and I tried out their sandwiches and fabulous desserts. There were only 3 sandwich choices, but about 15 different flavors of cupcakes and lots of other sweets! I hinted that my birthday is coming up soon (August 27th, I love birthday's) and a cake from there would be oh-so yummy! This month they are donating a percentage of sales to the Humane Society, so we double-benefited the HSMSC today!! After lunch I helped enter dog pictures for the HSMSC Dog Calendar. When the calendar entries get online, you all must, must, must vote for Lane and Lennox to make it into the calendar!Everyone will get email reminders on this.  I am having some bellydance drama too and when I feel like it, I'll fill everyone in..stay tuned..I will leave you with a funny picture from a Luau I did at Chick-Fil-A last month..the weather was looking bad so we danced inside right in the ordering line! 

1 comment:

The Ritters said...

Hey Girl! Just saw your post on our blog! I'm glad you found me!!! :)
Hope all is well with you and your puppies!