Monday, July 21, 2008

Finally...

Well I have been wanting to do this for awhile now..and I have finally done it!! I think the hardest part at first was coming up with a good title. I love my dogs, and they are always subjects of my photos, so I knew they had to be in my title.  My sorority sisters have totally inspired me. So many of them have very, very cute blogs. I love keeping up with everyone's lives and this is the best way. I was always pressured into a MySpace page, and now a Facebook page, and have resisted thus far..I think this is the best way for me to express myself. I will admit that Lennox does have a Dogster page. I need to get one up for Lane. Check back and I hope to keep things interesting...

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Yay! So glad you started a blog. I can't wait to hear what you're up to...